A checklist for vacation is incomplete without choosing the places to stay. Whether the lavish lifestyle, scenic wonder, or the tropical sightseeing attraction appeals you more, there’s a huge availability of beautiful, all-inclusive places to stay in Costa Rica. When planning a vacation in Costa Rica, Monteverde, a must-visit destination strikes often. Whatever your travel desires and expectations for vacation, our list of 6 Best Activities in Monteverde for a Fun-Filled Vacation won’t disappoint you at all. Though Monteverde is famed for cloud forest, there are so many places you can stay during your vacation.
Here is an informative guide to our options for the best places to stay in Monteverde, Costa Rica:
Arco Iris Lodge
Arco Iris Lodge is a beautiful tropical retreat located in Monteverde.
- Impeccably clean rooms and friendly staffs
- Accessibility to shopping and restaurants
- Up-close to sightseeing attractions – Monteverde and Santa Elena Cloud Forest
- Hearty and delicious buffet breakfast from freshly prepared food and organic garden produce
- Internet and WI-FI connectivity
Los Pinos Cabanas &Jardines
Los Pinos Cabanas &Jardines is located in the world-renowned Monteverde Cloud Forest.
- Fully-equipped cabins with own kitchen, refrigerator, coffee-maker, microwave, oven, etc.
- WI-FI connectivity and cable TV facility
- Up-close to Hydroponic Vegetable Garden
- Accessible to restaurants and other amenities
Trapp Family Hotel
Trapp Family Hotel is located close to the Monteverde Reserve.
- Up-close to beautiful cloud forest – Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- An exceptional paradise of flora and fauna species
- Superior standard rooms and mountain suites
- International cuisine restaurant, lounge bar, and beautiful garden
- Friendly and helpful staff
Hotel Fonda Vela
Hotel Fonda Vela is near to the entryway of Monteverde Reserve.
- Famed for refreshing climate – Eternal Spring
- Beautiful tropical garden
- Elegant, spacious, and comfortable rooms
- Bar, swimming pool, Jacuzzis, and restaurant
- Rustic-style hotel up-close to Monteverde National Park
Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge
Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodgeis situated in the Santa Elena, Monteverde area.
- 24/7 availability and daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom, restaurant, balcony, bar, and TV room
- Fully-equipped rooms with surrounding gardens and forest
- Canopy touring facility along 72 acres of primary and secondary forest
- Birding opportunities
Monteverde Lodge & Garden
Monteverde Lodge & Garden is only 15 minutes away from the entrance to Monteverde.
- Free wireless internet connectivity
- Swimming pool, forest view rooms, spa and restaurant
- Delicious food and contemporary professional chef
- Well-equipped bar for entertainment options
- Hiking, bird watching, zip-lining, and canopy tour options
Claro de Luna
Claro de Luna is located along the way to Monteverde.
- Most beautiful Cedro wood house with nice finish
- Specially decorated rooms and a large bathroom with beautiful décor
- 24/7 internet connectivity
- Intimate beds and breakfast
Hotel Belmar is just 150 meters north of the Santa Helena gas station.
- Beautiful rooms with friendly service
- Accessible to Costa Rica’s lush cloud forest – Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Wireless internet facility for your convenience
- Equipped with Jacuzzi, restaurant, safe, pool table, etc
Seeking for the ideal places to stay in Costa Rica? Book your option for your Costa Rica vacation through Tour Operators CR today. For more details about our hotels and their special amenities, please visit our website at https://tours.co.cr/.